Here’s a good recipe for you to try. I love this and hope you will too.
Maple Cinnamon Pumpkin Seedstanishalynne Here’s a good recipe for you to try. I love this and hope you will too. Print This
- 1/2 C Fresh Pumpkin Seeds (in their hulls)
- 1-2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 + 1/4 tsp salt, divided
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- A few drops of maple flavoring
- A few drops of liquid stevia
- Separate pumpkin seeds and rinse well in a colander.
- Place pumpkin seeds in covered container and fill with water. Add 1/2 tsp salt.
- Soak seeds overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300F
- In small bowl whisk 1/4 tsp salt, maple syrup, olive oil, cinnamon, and maple flavoring.
- Drain pumpkin seeds and toss with syrup mixture until evenly coated.
- Spread seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden, stirring the pan every 10 minutes to ensure even cooking. Don’t worry if they aren’t crunchy right away, they’ll crisp up once cool.
- Allow seeds to cool, stirring occasionally to keep them from sticking to the pan or each other.
- Enjoy them warm or cool completely before storing in an air-tight container.
Cooking time may vary depending on oven.