This is a quick and easy dip recipe that is perfect for any party or get-together!
1-1/2 pound bacon, cooked, drained, crumbled, and divided
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded) or to taste
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
1 tablespoons mustard
2 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
1-1/2 cup shredded Iceberg lettuce
pepper an salt to taste
1. reheat oven to 350˚. Spray a 11⁄2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Set aside 3/4 cup crumbled bacon.
3. In a large bowl, combine remaining bacon, cream cheese, shredded cheeses, sour cream, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and mustard.
4. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly hot.
5. Sprinkle chopped tomatoes, remaining 3/4 cup crumbled bacon and lettuce over hot dip.
6. Serve with your choice of toasted bread rounds, crackers, or pita chips.