As you can see from the title this is a “tag” post. I personally wasn’t tagged to do it but SaturdayOnWednesday did it and it seemed a bit fun to do and so I figured why not. If you’d like check out her post just click here.
1. Were you named after anyone?
2. If you had one superpower what would it be?
I would say invisibility but since I’m already invisible to everyone, I’d have to say intelligence. It would be nice to be super smart.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
4. What is your favorite lunch?
Sour dough bread toast with mashed avocado and tomatoes with a dab of pepper and some green tea to drink.
5. Instagram or twitter?
Instagram for sure.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Of course, I mean look at me. How could I not.
7. Do you bake?
I love to bake.
8. Do you like flying?
No I suck at it. I tried it once and became quite intimate with the floor.
9. Would you bungee jump?
Sure I would.
10. What is your favorite cereal?
Not big on cereal.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
If I’m able to do so I won’t. Why give myself more work to do?.
12. Do you think you’re strong?
13. What is your favorite ice cream?
I’m a sherbet kind of gal.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
15. Red or pink?
16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
17. Who do you miss the most?
My Oma, and my lover (lol) wish I was closer to them.
18. What was the last book you read because everyone was reading it?
I don’t read something because everyone else it. I read what I want, when I want because I’m bad ass like that.
19. What film made you cry the most?
I cry over a lot of movies. Some happy situations and some sad.
20. What was the last thing you ate?
I haven’t eaten in a while
21. What are you listening to right now?
The show Vikings.
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Oh I have no idea.
23. Favorite smell?
Something clean, fresh linen, ocean, rain.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
25. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
26. Favorite sport to watch?
Oh I don’t know.
27. Hair color?
Naturally red, but I dye it a LOT.
28. Eye color?
29. Puppies or kittens?
Both but I love my Susu bear (cat)
30. Favorite food?
31. Scary film or happy endings?
32. Last film you watched?
33. What book are you reading now?
In Her Shoes (again).
34. Summer or winter?
Prefer Fall but between the two I’d have say winter.
35. Hugs or kisses?
I don’t get either.
36. Favorite dessert?
Lemon Meringue Pie (vegan).
37. Favorite room in your house?
38. How long have you been on Facebook?
Since it started.
39. What is your favorite country to visit?
Germany but not to visit, to live. I have family and friends there.
40. What was the last country you visited?
42. Favorite sound?
43. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
44. What is the farthest you have been from home?
45. Do you have a special talent?
I can sew.
46. Where were you born?
I was accidently born in California and yes I said that correctly. It’s a long story.
47. Where are you living now?
In hell. Well the USA to be exact.
48. Favorite Hitchcock movie?
49. What book have you read again and again?
Flowers in the Attic series.
50. Favorite TV series that’s on now?
The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Orange is the New Black.
51. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
52. What’s your favorite drink?
Water, Red Bull or/and green tea.
53. Jogging or swimming?
54. What was the first film you saw at the cinema?
The first film I remember seeing was Coming to America.
55. Heels or flats?
Both but mostly flats. Just depends on the outfit and occasion.
56. Least favorite food?
57. Bath or shower?
58. Iphone or android?
59. Favorite band?
Where to start? I find it hard to pick just one favorite.
60. Favorite solo artist?
Again, where to start…
61. Dolphins or Koala’s?
Um hello?! Turtles of course! What’s wrong with you?!
62. Best way to decompress?
Eating takeout in my t-shirt and panties, while watching a movie.
63. Best gift you’ve ever received?
64. Best gift you’ve ever given?
65. Favorite fruit?
Avocados. Though it’s technically a berry but it’s still categorized in the fruit family.
66. What was your first pet?
The family had a cocker spaniel named Snoopy but secretly I had a box turtle that I kept under my bed in a shoe box for a while till my mom found it.
67. Favorite board game?
Battle of the Sexes is really fun with the right people playing.
68. How do you have your coffee?
I’m not one for coffee. I’m more of a tea drinker.
69. Best invention?
70. Diamonds or pearls?
71. Blow dry or air dry?
72. Cheap or expensive shampoo?
I’m poor so will have to go with cheap.
It wasn’t at all.
So these are the questions. If you like this post then feel free to do it yourself and comment below with the link to your answers. Don’t forget to stop on over to SaturdayOnWednesday‘s blog and check out her post.